For the past 5 years the GCC construction sector’s has been on progressive growth. Several governments are announcing a number of major development projects and stepping up spending on social infrastructure development.
Give your company a chance to be appointed as supplier for one of these major projects.
GCC Top Ten Market Drivers
- Population Growth – Young, growing population that contributes to a strong demand base
- Large disposable incomes – The predominantly oil and gas based economies of the GCC comprise a predominantly affluent population with large disposable incomes that act as a strong demand driver
- Large and sustained Government investment – The consistently large government budgets comprising investment toward development goals are the primary force behind the economies strong growth.
- Planned developmental goals – Most of the economies of the GCC have been for the past decade have set in place a planned diversification and development programme individually and collectively that contributes strongly to growth
- Tourism – The strategic location the Middle East countries as an important transportation hub, the attractiveness of these economies as a tourist destination either for religious purposes or for business or leisure has been recently acting as one of the main drivers to the country’s growth
- Large hydrocarbon reserves and surpluses allowing for buffer against global fluctuations
- Infrastructure development as a part of the individual and regional developmental plans through their spill over effects on other sectors act as a strong driver to investment and growth
- Strong emphasis of government on social infrastructure such as education, healthcare and affordable housing
- Strong political stability and consensus among GCC countries and within act as an attractive investment climate to global investors, driving growth.
- Stable economic fundamentals such as low inflation, strong GDP growth, booming manufacturing and construction sectors contribute to the growth strongly
*Source: Ventures Onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to exhibit in front of the biggest budget holders of the region.
Network with the senior buyers to ensure your business booms in 2018. Who you will meet:
- Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Batching and Plant Managers
- Scaffolding and Formwork Managers
- Project Managers
- Procurement Managers
- CEO's / Presidents / Chairmen / Directors
- Main Contractors
- Sub Contractors
Interested to know who visited in 2017?
The post show report gives you a taste of our 2017 success. The event received over 65,000 visitors over four days. For more information download the report: