Exhibitions the most cost-effective marketing medium allowing you to:
- Reach out to a new market
- Spread the word about a new product
- Increase the sales pipeline
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Keep in touch with current clients
Sharing the secrets to successful exhibiting
At dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa, we pride ourselves in organising exhibitions which deliver real value for our exhibitors, sponsors and visitors. That’s why our customers come back year after year.
Working hard to deliver market leading shows is something we’re passionate about. And whilst many organisers are happy to just put on the events, we know we have a responsibility to help you get the best possible return on your investment.
Dan Blaskey, partner at The Exhibiting Agency, one of the world’s leading exhibiting consultancies, has agreed to share some of the secrets of successful exhibiting.
READY FOR MORE TIPS? KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
Middle East Concrete will work closely with you to help make your participation a success in the Middle East. The following simple tips will help you to generate a incredible return of investiment:
- Set clear objectives – are you focusing on sales leads, a new product launch, penetrating a new market, or customer loyalty?
- Read the manual – our comprehensive exhibitor manuals will save you time and money, plus help you to attract more visitor to your stand.
- Discuss your options with us – from product display stands to event sponsorships, we can help you decide what configurations best suit your objectives.
- Appoint an exhibition coordinator – to maximise efficiency, appoint one person in your team to handle the overall responsibility for planning and budgeting.
- Prepare a detailed budget – allocate funds upfront to cover stand design costs and marketing collateral to ensure you have everything you need.
- Invite customers and prospects – Touch base with current client by sending tickets to your own network. They will feel you care about them and also is the single most effective way of generating business.
- Promote yourself online – Let the visitors know you’re there, most visitors pre-plan their visit on the event website, so use our web marketing options to reach a broad audience.
- Create a high-impact stand – keep your key messages clear, bold and relevant. Your customer should understand what are your advantages without difficulty.
- Motivate company and train your stand staff – get your best people on the stand, they are the face of your company and as their performance is vital to the success of your demonstration.
- Follow up your leads – you’ll collect leads and contacts during the event, so be sure to contact them promptly after the show.
- Get visitors talking about you – maximize your ROI and present, free-of-charge, a seminar about an innovative product or service.
Make sure your are ahead of your competitors in the Middle East.