Make the most out of your visit
Find below a few simple steps which will help you make the most of your time visiting the exhibition:
- When and where - Middle East Concrete is taking place from 26-29 November, 2018 in the Za'abeel Hall 1 & The Pavillion, Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Getting there - Parking locations will be available soon.
- Set clear business goals – Define ahead what you are aiming to take away from the event.
- Register online – The easiest way to avoid paying AED 200 at the entrance.
- Plan your visit – On our website you can search for exhibitors, networking events and educational sessions. Make sure you know what's going on.
- Prioritise your visit – Make a list of ‘must see’ and ‘may see’ products and companies.
- Bring your business cards - Many professionals to meet and exchange business cards with.
- Arrive early for workshops – Don’t forget to check the schedule online to ensure you reach in time to save a seat.